Starting with the Rodski Survey, we developed a broad client base in the education field. It is now known as Insync Surveys' Library Client Survey and is conducted by over 90% of university libraries within Australia, and our overseas client base extends to New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and North America.
We have long and enduring relationships with many peak bodies, including:
- the Council of Australia University Librarians (CAUL)
- Victorian Association of TAFE Libraries (VATL)
- Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA)
- Heads of Student Services (HOSS)
- Heads of Student Administration (HOSA)
In the last three years Insync Surveys' education and libraries team has been developing benchmarked and customised assessment tools for the student administration and support services across an increasing range of universities in Australia.
We take a long term view to our client relationships, and our clients return to us year after year.
Contact us to discuss how we can build a relationship with your institution.