Employee Opinion Survey and consulting
The Employee Opinion Survey provides your education or library organisation with a path to improve performance. Some of our clients even use the results to support applications for renovations, to win funding to expand collections or to pass quality audits.
Employee Opinion Survey
Insync Surveys' Employee Opinion Survey gives your organisation a measure of employee attitudes across a range of cultural and performance areas.
The results uncover:
- critical performance issues, allowing our registered psychologists and research experts to then help your organisation embark on improvement initiatives
- strengths and weaknesses through benchmarking your organisation's performance
- prioritised improvement opportunities, presenting a clear path forward
- employees opinions, giving them an opportunity to voice concerns encourages their commitment to your organisation's success
- findings split by departments and/or location, allowing management to tailor improvement strategies
The Employee Opinion Survey covers areas of:
- employee engagement
- job satisfaction
- employee development
- supervisor skills
- quality management
For greater perspective, the core items in the Employee Opinion Survey are benchmarked. We use results from a sample of comparable education or library organisations in our benchmark database. With a 20 year history, we have built one of Australia's largest best practice databases, featuring results from many education and library organisations.
The Employee Opinion Survey is a standardised, simple to deliver online survey, and your project will be fully developed, hosted, administered and managed by qualified and experienced staff at Insync Surveys.
Our core purpose is to help organisations achieve sustainable high performance. We offer a number of core consulting services, including action planning and interactive focus groups.
Insync Surveys' registered psychologists and research experts have the knowledge and experience to help organisations become more effective. We work with all our clients from start to finish to ensure projects are successful.
Our dedicated education and library research project managers provide insights based on their technical and industry experience that guide post survey improvement initiatives.
Contact us today to discuss how an Employee Opinion Survey can help you improve the performance of your education or library organisation.